Food Supplement Check
Legislation regulates the vitamins and minerals, and the substances used as their sources which can be used in the manufacturing of food supplements.
Food supplements also have their own labelling requirements including mandatory advisory statements and warnings.
Any nutrition and health claims used to market food supplements should be authorised and not misleading.
SCS can conduct a review of your formula to ensure all ingredients are permitted, claims are authorised and the final product is labelled correctly.
Label Check Services
- Food, food supplement and beverage review service
- Guidance on health & nutrition claims
- Support with recipe and nutritional information
- Compliance report
- Professional service
Label Check Benefits
- Get it right first time
- Due diligence
- Maximise your marketing on pack
- Reduce the risk of product recall / withdrawal
- Avoid costly packaging waste