Ensuring global compliance on shelf
Legal Food Labelling
When a food or beverage product comes to market, it’s important to ensure that its labelling is descriptive and attractive to the consumer whilst also adhering to the relevant regulatory guidelines.
SCS provide practical independent food labelling advice, supporting you to meet food labelling regulations whilst maximising consumer appeal in your product packaging designs.
We are here to help get your labels right first time by:
- Checking your existing design for compliance with the relevant legislation and advising on any changes required.
- Advising on wording from basic specifications such as recipe and nutrition data.
- Giving guidance on best practice in addition to your legal obligations.
- Checking any on-pack claims and marketing text for misleading or illegal content.
- Producing a formal report on your design as part of your due diligence needs
Label Check Services
- Food, food supplement and beverage review service
- Guidance on health & nutrition claims
- Support with recipe and nutritional information
- Compliance report
- Professional service
Label Check Benefits
- Get it right first time
- Due diligence
- Maximise your marketing on pack
- Reduce the risk of product recall / withdrawal
- Avoid costly packaging waste